Thursday, October 24, 2019 and Thursday, December 5, 2019
The holidays are quickly approaching and there is nothing better than giving a handmade gift!
These open studio sessions are designed for you to walk away with a completed project of your choice. Although geared toward repeat students who have some experience, beginning students are always welcome. You can also bring your own project to work if you are in need of some guidance!
Upon registering for class, please specify which project and which metal you choose so I can have the kits ready for you. Each project can be made in blue, purple, copper, silver or sterling silver. Viking knit has more colors to choose from, and you need only specify colored or sterling. To see more information about each project available to choose from, please see https://www.kortejewelry.com/classes.
Registration: To register, call Art a la Carte at 814-355-1590.
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019 and Thursday, December 5, 2019. More may be added as requested.
Time: 6 to 8 pm
Instructor: Carol Korte
Skill Level: All, beginners welcome!
● Byzantine Earrings - $15 ($25 for sterling silver)
● Parallel Flower Earrings - $15 ($25 for sterling silver)
● Olympus Chain Bracelet - $20 ($38 for sterling silver)
● Celtic Star Pendant - $15 ($25 for sterling silver)
● Chainmaille Diamond Earrings - $15 ($25 for sterling silver)
● Viking Knit Bracelet - $18 ($30 for sterling silver)
● Shaggy Loops Set - $18 ($35 for sterling silver)
Kits include all the materials necessary to complete the project. Sterling silver chains for the pendants are available to purchase (chains not included in the kit). Tools will be provided for your use during class, and available for purchase so you can keep working at home. Maximum class size of 6 students.
Contact Carol with questions at 724-567-8353, or firstname.lastname@example.org